This Website is operated by EATANDFEEDUK LTD. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11527902 and have our registered office at Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX. To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Data Collections and uses
How we collect Data from you
We also collect information from third party sites, such as advertising and social media platforms. If you link your Social Media or your third-party accounts to us, we will keep a record of your Social Media handle, and the other information that is made available to us according to your Social Media account settings. If your employer signs up for Eat and Feed for Business, we may receive your contact details from your employer to enable us to provide our services to you (please see the Eat and Feed for Business section below for more details).
Data we collect from you
Depending upon your use of our Website, we may collect some or all of
the following data and in the following circumstances:
The information we collect includes personal data that can uniquely identify you (whether alone or in combination with other data or information), such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, or similar data. Personal data also includes technical information we may collect through your use of the Sites, such as IP address, device ID, unique online identifier and geo-location. Although it isn't personal data, we also process certain information related to your finances such as a credit card number or other payment account number (including the three (3) or four (4) digit validation code for your credit card).
In order for you to take advantage of the services provided through the Websites, we may require that you provide personal data to us. For certain business accounts, your employer may provide personal data for you. We may also collect information about your use of our Websites and other non-personal information, but when it is linked to your personal data, we will treat it as personal data.
We do not collect any personal data which the law considers to be "sensitive" such as health information, information about your religious or philosophical beliefs or information about your sexual preferences.
Use of your information
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
· To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
· For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
· For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
· You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
· Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
· Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
· Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
· Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
· Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party such as our credit card payment processing, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
We share your information with third party service providers which provide services on our behalf. The types of third-party service providers whom we share your information with include for example:
· Payment providers (including online payment providers and fraud detection -providers);
· IT service providers (including cloud and software providers);
· Restaurant, grocery and delivery partners;
· Customer support partners (including, but not limited to, companies that assist us to provide customer or technical support); and
· You can ask us not to use your data for marketing. You can do this by contacting us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
· Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
· Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
· Technical and organisational measures necessary to minimise the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
· All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
How we contact you
If you are already our customer, we will only contact you electronically about things similar to what was previously sold to you. If you are a new customer, you will only be contacted if you agree to it.
Disclosure of your information
If we want to sell our business, or our company
· we can disclose it to the potential buyer.
· We can disclose it to other businesses in our group.
· We can disclose it if we have a legal obligation to do so, or in order to protect other people's property, safety or rights.
· We can exchange information with others to protect against fraud or credit risks.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
· Request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by us at no cost to you;
· Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (data portability);
· Be informed of what data processing is taking place;
· Restrict processing;
· To object to processing of your personal data; and
· Complain to a supervisory authority.
You have the right to obtain your personal information in an accessible and transferrable format so that you can re-use it for your own purposes across different service providers
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your information (i.e. if we rely on consent as a legal basis for processing certain information), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us (see Contact Details)
You also have rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling.
· In the event that we use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on you, you have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from us. However, this right does not apply in the following circumstances:
· the decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the you and us;
· the decision is authorised by law;
· you have given you explicit consent.
Us respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask all of our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Sites or a website through which our services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with notification.
Termination and Violations of The Agreement
Your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Further, us reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the Sites and/or services offered on or through the Sites (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Sites' features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Sites or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Sites. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by closing your Account, uninstalling all Mobile Application(s) (if applicable) and ceasing use of the Sites and services provided herein.
Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason or no reason: (i) your access rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Sites; and (ii) any provision of this Agreement that contemplates or governs performance or observance subsequent to termination of this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
Us reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the Agreement, including, without limitation, the right to block access to the Sites from a particular account, device and/or IP address.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or your rights under this Agreement, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign this Agreement in whole or in part at any time to any entity without your notice or consent. Any purported assignment by you in violation of this section shall be null and void.
Changes to The Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that your access to and/or use of the Sites, the Materials, and other content on the Sites is subject to all laws and regulations. The terms, conditions, and policies contained in this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Waiver and Severability
Any waiver by Us of any provision of this Agreement must be in writing. If any portion of this Agreement is found to be void, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that matches the intent of the original provision as closely as possible. The remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be enforceable and valid according to terms contained herein.
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Us in connection with the Sites and the services hereunder, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Us concerning the Sites and the services hereunder.